BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

apa-apa ja!



Thursday, February 10, 2011

you myCute one

Fer all day i live alone, and  now God send to me another one too take 
a good care on me. Hey you Lady,you are my cute one.
Myfriend said, " die mang epy go lucky cmtu ke..?
Hey Lady, you made wanna smile again. =) 
You take a good care on me and that make me fall fer you.
Until now, i only live on this small world,just fer you .
YOu will find me everyday, smile to me brightly ,
cheer me up ,protect me in everyside i step .
All those had bring me up to again have somone as mypartner ,
and you are mypartner .
So i task you fer dont leave me fer everywhere i go .
As i need you to be by myside .
 She is the new comers in mylife .
Kinda cute one . =)
today , i miss you .
and i know you miss me too . we never been apart like this as we always been together.
Hey mycutes , take care . ;)






partnersaya,
     adi.

0 comments: