BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

apa-apa ja!



Saturday, February 12, 2011

awak x boleh terjebak dgn sye

i will not bring you into my suck life.never.even i have start to have that feeling on you, i wouldnt take you into mylife. you know why..? it just because you are to good fer me to turn you to be like me. yes, i admit that ive start love you, but i need to keep this feel alone. i dont want you to involve too. you sucha kind people to me. you did well till youve got myheart melt.oh God. please help me to keep stand on this. i swear on You that i wouldnt involved her into this shit thing. But God, help me once as You dont ever help me to scure myroom from any mistake. Haha. So Youhelp me now, i wish i could be wif her one day. But not today, fer sure. I rily want You to take care of her as i cant do that everyday. 

awk,jge la diri. sebab sy x ley nak jge awk sgt. awk pun taley terjebak ngn sy. bahaye. awak tu baek. xkan awak nak jd org jahat cm sy kan..? no3..taley. awk baek. sy nak awk twu,sy syg awk. 

0 comments: